Our Product Management team is focused on identifying, conceptualizing and designing modern, high-performance, disruptive and scalable digital insurance solutions. We work in an open, team-based environment that values and promotes innovation and collaboration. The Team works closely with our marketing & sales, design, data science, quality assurance and software engineering teams to enable the development and implementation of ground-breaking new insurance services.
This ROLE is engaged with our platform partners throughout their entire Slice journey with responsibility for handling the full spectrum of activities and deliverables - leading ideation and design thinking collaboration sessions, creating and managing product backlogs and roadmaps, coordinating multiple cross-functional teams and gaining buy-in to ensure unity on product vision, MVP definition and delivery. Working collaboratively with stakeholders, at all levels of the organization, to maximize product quality and business value is core to success.
YOU transition quickly and easily between strategic and tactical responsibilities. You employ a focused yet flexible approach to your work. You also thrive on being part of a team. You strive for balance across business value, customer needs, market expectations and user experience. You are a strong collaborator who appreciates diverse ideas, asks questions, enjoys being challenged and values cross-functional expertise.
It would be awesome if you bring:
- At least 5 years experience as a product manager
- Degree or diploma in business, technical or related discipline or relevant combination of education and experience
- Success applying the principles and processes of Agile Product Management (design thinking, user story writing, iterative releases, collaborative sprints), translating and analyzing customer needs, business scenarios and problems into product capabilities
- Demonstrated experience working in a hands-on, fast-paced, creative environment, in a cross-functional capacity
- Exceptionally strong organizational and time management skills, with great follow-through
- Experience in developing and maintaining release plans
- You are a team player, have a positive attitude and a professional demeanor with a strong desire to learn and improve
- An impeccable sense of judgment accompanied by a pragmatic approach to managing priorities, scope and requirements
- You are self-directed, detail-oriented, accountable and have strong business analysis skills Strong communication skills; listening, written and verbal, seeking to understand and striving to have your ideas and designs effectively communicated and understood
- Strong communication skills; listening, written and verbal, seeking to understand and striving to have your ideas and designs effectively communicated and understood
- Confident with technical terminology, technology products and data and can speak intelligently and build credibility with designers, cross functional leadership, and engineers while always striving to learn or understand their domain
- Track record forming trusting relationships with peers as well as internal and external stakeholders
- A collaborative style that enables you to effectively work with diverse teams, customers and partners
We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19 with the intentions of returning to our office, at least in some capacity once it is safe to do so. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team, and encourage people with diverse backgrounds to apply.
If you feel your qualifications are nearly there, or if this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, send us your resume at email@example.com and tell us more about you!
LET’S REVOLUTIONIZE INSURANCE FOR THE ON-DEMAND ECONOMY